Pre-Registration for Social Media Product Development and Management Training 05-17
The Social Media Product Development and Management Training is a 198-hour program designed to equip the prospective social media product developers and managers with necessary knowledge, skills and attitude in social media product development and management. The training also emphasizes the importance of social media as an integral part in achieving the Civil-Military Operations’ objectives. This training is offered to uniformed personnel with the rank of Second Lieutenant to Major (O-1 to O-4) and Private First Class to Staff Sergeant (E-2 to E-5) and its equivalent and to individuals from other government agencies and organizations.
COURSE PRE-REQUISITES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Students must have:
- a background on Civil-Military Operations (CMO);
- presently or projected to be assigned in CMO units;
- rendered a minimum of two-years service for uniformed personnel;
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and basic internet operations; and
- an existing social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ or YouTube).
Students must submit the following requirements:
- recommendation from unit head/commander;
- Summary of Information (for Military) or Personal Data Sheet (for Civilian);
- certification of no pending case;
- clearance either from J2/G2/A2/N2/PNP/NBI; and
- one (1) 2×2 ID picture.
Here is the link for the online pre-registration of Social Media Product Development and Management Training 05-17: