Pre-Registration for Strategic CMO Officers Online Course Class 13-17
The Strategic Civil-Military Operations (CMO) Officers Online Course is a 12-week blended learning program that aims to provide current and prospective CMO planners with the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to work in partnership with relevant agencies to pursue organizational objectives in the strategic level. The course also aims to provide them with adequate knowledge on the foundations and fundamentals of strategic civil-military operations, communications and current trends and issues in strategic CMO that are vital in the development of a Strategic CMO Plan and Strategic Communication Plan. This course is offered to uniformed personnel with the rank of Second Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel (O-1 to O-5) and its equivalent and to individuals from other government agencies and organizations.
COURSE PRE-REQUISITES AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Students must have:
- a background on Civil-Military Operations (CMO);
- presently or projected to be assigned in CMO units; and
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and basic internet operations.
Students must submit the following requirements:
- recommendation from unit head/commander;
- Summary of Information (for Military) or Personal Data Sheet (for Civilian);
- certification of no pending case;
- clearance either from J2/G2/A2/N2/PNP/NBI; and
- one (1) 2×2 ID picture.
Here is the link for the online pre-registration of Strategic CMO Officers Online Course Class 13-17 :